We’re all working together, that’s the secret. We are creating a Constitution that represents both men & women’s unalienable rights, liberties and freedoms. The Constitution will create an accountable administration that is responsible to the sovereigns. People from all provinces and territories now have an opportunity to learn, voice their options and actively participate to make changes to policies through our interactive website.
#1. Are you happy with the direction of Canada?
#2. Is Canada a Free Country run by the people?
#3. Is Canada a Corporation or a Country ?
#4. Has Canada become a Socialist Country?
#5. Does Canada have a Constitution?
#6. Can you have a country without a Constitution?
#7. Do you trust the media ?
#8. Does your Vote count?
#9. Is the government working for you?
#10. What are unalienable rights?
#11. Do you know your unalienable rights?
#12. Are your rights and freedoms being violated?
#13. Do you believe you are sovereign?
#14. Do your children have a future?
There is a $25,000 reward if you can produce a Constitution ratified by all the Provinces, Territories and First Nations Reserves.
Here are some important Questions for you to view and answer about Canada
Welcome to Constitutional Conventions Educational website with some very import facts about Canada which, technically, began with the British North America Act of 1867.
For Canadians, the answers to the following questions should be common knowledge as the content should have been mandatory learning in our education system. There is a reason it is not, and Constitutional Conventions will expose all of this.
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is doing No research and the other is to repeat the regurgitated indoctrination to repeat the history of Lies” Dallas K Hills
So… here are 11 very important questions that you need to ask yourself:
- Where are the Articles of Confederation, if Canada had confederated in 1867 and is a sovereign nation? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why was Canada known as the “Dominion of Canada” a British colony until 1938, if Canada had confederated in 1867 and is a sovereign nation? email@example.com
- Why in 1867 was the BNA act created to be Letters Patent for a Governor General to the Dominion of Canada if Canada had confederated and is a sovereign nation? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why in 1893, would the British Parliament deem it necessary to repeal certain sections of the BNA act, with the “Statute Law Revisions act” if Canada confederated in 1867 and is a sovereign nation? email@example.com
- Why in 1931 would the British parliament create the “Statute of Westminster” to nullify the Dominion of Canada, if Canada confederated in 1867 and is a sovereign nation? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why in 1946 did a foreign Monarch, King George VI appoint a representative for the UK, a Governor General and then command the Parliament of Canada to create Letters Patent and command the PM at that time to sign on his behalf those Letters Patent in 1947 for his Governor General, if Canada confederated in 1867 and is a Sovereign Nation? email@example.com
- Why did PM Trudeau in 1982 have the government create the “Canada Bill” and then take that Bill to a foreign Monarch and have her parliament pass that Bill as the “Canada act, 1982” if Canada confederated 153 years earlier and is a sovereign nation? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why do Prime Ministers and other officials when sworn into office here in Canada, swear their allegiance to a foreign monarch, Queen Elizabeth, and not to the people of Canada if Canada confederated in 1867 and is a sovereign nation? email@example.com
- If Canada is a sovereign nation, why does the Government of Canada in their Interpretations act define Canada as the internal waters and territorial seas if Canada confederated in 1867? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why was it necessary in 1990 to sue a member of the federal parliament, J. Littlechild MP, to force him to do his duty to his constituents and have the courts rule against his constituents, if Canada had confederated in 1867 and is a sovereign Nation? email@example.com
- Why in the “Constitution act, 1867” of Canada is there no clause that allows for land for the Government of Canada to become a sovereign nation if Canada Confederated in 1867 and is a sovereign nation? firstname.lastname@example.org
If the Sovereigns in the 12 sovereign nations (Provinces and Territories all have Act they refer to as Constitution Act) could awaken to what the Government of Canada Inc. really is (master that owns them upon their ignorance and consent) and take the blinders off put there by those who call themselves the government, we could all have a bright future.
“Constitutional Conventions has the Solution to actually do this! Your Invited, together we will correct the false History” – Dallas K Hills
The Government of Canada Inc. has painted itself as some religious fairy tales set out to save everyone and keep them safe. Once people realize the truth and claim ownership over their land, they can truly be free. Let us help you see the truth, at Constitutional Conventions website. email@example.com
“You never change things by fighting in their existing corrupt System. To change something, build a Solution that makes the existing corrupt system obsolete” – Dallas K Hills
These are historical Facts to educate Canadians the Solution to end the Lie, and establish a True Sovereign Nation with Liberty , Freedom , Prosperity, Property Rights, and Land Rights. Join the Solution – Share to Family and Friends